The GKTECH engine bay brake line delete kits are designed to remove the hard brake lines within the engine bay.
They developed these kits in order to clean up the engine bay.
Total install time should be around 30 minutes.
These lines are assembled by GKTech in-house in Australia using quality UK made fittings and braided stainless steel, Teflon lined lines.
- Easy to install, simply remove existing lines and replace
- Assembled in Australia using quality UK made fittings and stainless steel Teflon lined lines
- Direct replacement of the standard hard lines
- Cleans up the look of the engine bay
- No permanent modifications are required.
NOTE: If you have ABS and want a hard line delete kit, please refer to the GKTech ABS delete kit we sell
- Nissan 180sx
- Nissan S13 Silvia
- Nissan S14 200SX
- Nissan S15 200SX
- Nissan Skyline R32 GTS-T
- Nissan Skyline R32 GTR
- Nissan A31 Cefiro
You will then need to top up the brake fluid and bleed the brake system. Being the brake system we recommend
only a trained professional to install this product.