GKTECH V4.2 S14/S15/R33 Castor Arms
Please contact us if you are interested in knowing when this product will be back in stock.
is back-ordered. We will ship it separately in 7 to 15 days.
The new V4.2 GKTECH Caster Arms offer the most amount of clearance available in a caster rod while now being 16mm thick!
Caster arms (aka tension rods) allow adjustment in vehicle castor to bring the wheels forward and increase steering response. In general, the more caster the better. Allowing sharper turn in and faster return to the straight position when letting go of the wheel.
- V4.2 arms feature high quality 5/8" Teflon lined pillow ball rod ends which eliminate the flex found in factory rubber bushing offering a more direct and predictable feel.
- V4.2 arms are manufactured from 4130 chromoly sheet with billet CNC machined ends and CNC machined 4130 chromoly adjusters.
- CAD designed, FEA tested, CNC machined ends and TIG welded
- V4.2 arms include offset bush spacers for even more clearance
- Offers a total of 56mm extra wheel clearance which equates to roughly 9 degrees of additional wheel clearance.
- Nissan S14 200SX
- Nissan S15 200SX
- Nissan Skyline R33 GTS-T (2WD)
NOTE: If you require S13 Silvia/180sx / R32 Skyline caster arms please refer to our other listing to suit.