This listing is for two (2) high quality ARTE Engineering wheel spacers with some minor damage.
These were test fitted but found to be not wide enough so have some minor scuffs to the mounting surfaces as shown in the 3rd and 4th pics.
The marks will not compromise the spacers performance or safety.
When it comes to safety, there is no compromise. The ARTE Engineering Spacers/Adapters are the best in the business.
Have piece of mind knowing that when you purchase these spacers, they are made from FORGED Billet 6061-T6 Aluminium (unlike some spacers which are cast and then machined to have the same appearance). Paired up with high tensile 10.9 grade wheel studs, these are the complete package and the real deal. Don't settle for a cheaper spacer that may cause you trouble down the line.
- FORGED Billet 6061-T6 aluminium
- Grade 10.9 studs M12 x 1.50 with nuts
- CNC machined for accuracy and balance
- Black anodized to help prevent oxidation
- Laser etched
- 5x114.3 PCD to suit most 5 stud Mazda and Mitsubishi vehicles
- 20mm thickness
- 67.1 inner and outer centre bores
The ARTE Engineering Wheel Spacers are a must have for those who demand the best of quality for their pride and joy.