GKTech CNC Machined 4130 Chromoly Super Lock Front Lower arm bundle
Please contact us if you are interested in knowing when this product will be back in stock.
is back-ordered. We will ship it separately in 7 to 15 days.
GKTECH Super Lock front lower arms are a drifters wet dream but are equally as impressive for our grip friends with 35mm of length adjustment.They support 70 degrees of steering lock lead wheel and 65 degrees trailing wheel.
To finish the arms off they're E-coated (aka electrophoresis coating) for rust prevention and we're exclusively using Teflon lined bearings including a large 3/4" outer high misalignment bearing, all with dust covers for increased longevity.
- Feature 5/8" Teflon lined sphericals (inner) and high mis-alignment 3/4 sphericals (outer) which eliminates the flex found in factory rubber bushing offering a more direct and predictable feel.
- Our V2 lower arm main body is CNC machined from a billet chromoly block with CNC machined ends.
- CMM measured, CAD designed, FEA tested and CNC machined.
- Choose from either S13/R32 tapered shank or S14/S15/R33/R34 tapered shank at the time of ordering
- Choose between 2 different ball joint shank lengths; standard or +20mm to help with roll center correction.
NOTE: RC is only corrected on S-chassis', do not buy the +20mm shanks for use on Skylines.
NOTE#2: The +20mm shank with use of non RC corrected knuckles leaves very little clearance from the rotor to ball joint housing. This will be an issue in some setups when running near 0 camber.
- Nissan 180sx
- Nissan 240sx
- Nissan S13 Silvia
- Nissan S14 200SX
- Nissan S15 200SX
- Nissan Skyline R32 GTS-T
- Nissan Skyline R33 GTS-T
- Nissan Skyline R34 GTT
- Nissan C33
- Nissan C34
- Nissan C35
- Nissan A31 Cefiro
- Nissan Z32 300zx
NOTE: Can be used with all OEM style front knuckles or cut and shut knuckles.
NOTE#2: On R32/R33/R34 Skylines the LCA's can only be run with the use of an S chassis swaybar setup (D bushes/mount, end links and bar)