Listing is for the GKTECH V2 High Clearance LCA's that have adjustment and loads of tie rod clearance for maximum dorifto. GKTech Budget LCA's are great for someone that already has caster rods or wants caster rods as a separate piece.
- Direct replacement of the OEM LCA
- The arms offer 25mm of adjustment.
- Support 70+ degrees of steering lock, will still run an OEM style swaybar.
- Feature 5/8" Teflon lined sphericals (inner) which eliminates the flex in rubber bushings offering a more direct and predictable feel.
- Laser cut and CNC machined from 16mm thick 4130 Chromoly sheet.
- CMM measured, CAD designed, FEA tested.
- E-coated (aka electrophoresis coating) for rust prevention.
- Teflon lined bearings with dust covers for increased longevity.
- Includes lock stop
- Choose between 3 different lengths.
0 > +25mm (ordered in)
+20 > +45mm
+40 > +65mm
NOTE #1: On an S13 or R32 the length is going to be an additional 9mm in length over the listed lengths. Ie. if you run our shorter LCA's on an S13 the shortest that they can be run is +29mm and the shortest the longer LCA's can be run is +49mm
Use your original OEM ball joint or purchase new ones which we can order in for you, fitment guide below:
BJ274, which fits the following vehicles;
- Nissan S13 Silvia, 180sx, Skyline R32 GTS/GTS-T, A31 Cefiro
BJ291, which fits the following vehicles;
- Nissan S14 200SX, S15 200SX, Skyline R33, R34
- Nissan 180sx , 240sx, S13 Silvia, S14 200SX, S15 200SX, Skyline R32 GTS-T, R33 GTS-T, R34 GTT, C33, C34, C45, A31 Cefiro, Z32 300zx
Any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.